Hey Frnds, Now in this post I will be telling you how you can create your own folder with in any name in “Send To” option so that whenever you will copy any files or folders, you will simply send them to your folder instead of using CTRL-C and CTRL-V.
1) Firstly you’ll have to access hidden files. So change your view settings to make all hidden files visible.
Tools -> folder options -> view (tab) and select the show hidden files and folders.
2) In Windows 7 also you will have to unmark “hide system protected files and folder”. After that you can see all the hidden system protection file, now go to
3) Open up my computer and locate your most used folders let us take “Fun”. Create a shortcut of the most used folders (Fun) in
4) You can do this in a number of ways.
Right click -> send to desktop (create shortcut) and move the shortcut from the desktop to the C:\Users\UserName\SendTo folder.
Copy the most used folder and go to C:\Users\UserName\SendTo folder and right click -> paste shortcut.
5) Now your customized “Send To” option is ready to go.